Tuesday 27 October 2015


Hi, today, I introduce about crime compare of Japan and Calgary. I think  Japan is safty country than Calgary because Japaneses  government said, "Canada's criminals have 3 times as much as Japanese."For example, Drugs, Guns, and Theft so on. In Canada, if you have a gun, you must have a license. On the other hand In Japan, we must not have a gun. Even though the police,
 if they use a gun in their work, sometimes the action become problems.
I think both country is nice!!

5 comments:

  1. Which is safer your City or Calgary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go to shooting if you want here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Canada was a safe a city for a long time, unfortunatly now it is changing a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the problem is not the gun, I think it's about the people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guns are not common in Canadian cities, but some people in rural areas own guns for hunting. It's much more common to see guns in the USA.

    Corrections:
    I think Japan is a safer country than Calgary because the Japanese government said that the crime rate in Canada is three times higher. (I wouldn't use quotations because I don't think it's a direct quote...it's your interpretation of what they said.)

    ReplyDelete