Monday 2 November 2015

If I give  $10 millions, I use half, and half is save. I want to go to abroad. Especially, I want to go to NY because I think NY is the most biggest city in the world. there is many sightseeing places, museums and art so on. I want to go see Broadway. To go to NY, I must bring a lot of money because maybe I want to buy something!!! I want to go to shopping!
Why do you use all money? The answer is to spend my old age. I want to spend nice old age, so I save a lot of money.

5 comments:

  1. with this money your souvenir could be a car or an Iphone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good idea that you save half for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good dream maybe some day you go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saving half is a good idea. You could live off the interest, and never have to worry about finding a job.

    Corrections:
    I especially want to go to NY because I think NY is the biggest city in the world.

    I want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete